Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD
- Accelerate into next-gen computing
- Storage memory: Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃ operating temperature
- 500GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Encryption support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Allowable Voltage: 3.3 V ± 5 %
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimisation. It maximises the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing in capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
Level Up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53%‡ faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimised firmware, a proven Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.